Lighting the road is an important part of safe driving. We sell and install many types of vehicle lighting and can expertly install it on a wide range of vehicles. We use only the highest quality installation materials, mounting hardware and wiring to ensure reliability and longevity so your lights always perform.
Some examples of lighting offered at Tip Top Customs:
- We offer halo style running lights to compliment your car’s existing headlamps
- We offer rigid light bars and off road lighting for just about any off road vehicle
- We offer interior LED lighting upgrades to change the color of your existing interior lights, or use bright white instead of the car’s incandescent interior lighting
- We offer safety lighting such as strobes and spot lights for commercial vehicle applications such as plow trucks, construction equipment, etc.
- We offer HID lighting upgrades to provide the new car features to vehicles lacking HID lighting
- We offer accent lighting for under (or on) cars and motorcycles
With Lighting, Installation Matters
Any lighting installation done at Tip Top Customs has safety and longevity in mind. Our qualified technicians understand the mechanical importance of sturdy mounting and using stainless steel hardware to resist the elements. We also understand how to use the appropriate wire gauge to supply the necessary current for the electrical requirements on different types lighting. Of course we solder and heat shrink all of our electrical connections, and we fuse every circuit to ensure added safety. Where wiring is visible, we loom and dress the wires to match factory wiring.
As we must disassemble parts of the vehicle in many installations to gain access to the locations for lighting placement, we ensure that all panels and hardware are safely stored to ensure factory-like reassembly. We tag and bag all hardware and panel attachments to ensure no lost or broken items. Any brackets or new hardware required to complete an installation are stainless steel, aluminum or the appropriate material for the intended application.
All of the lighting products we offer are Department of Transportation (DOT) compliant so you need not worry about any questions of road worthiness. Most of our lighting products carry a 5 year warranty or greater. Of course our lifetime installation guarantee is an added peace-of-mind for our customers.
Stop in and let us show you all of the options that exist for your vehicle. We are located in Morris, Illinois just outside of Jolliet. We are suburban Chicago’s vehicle lighting experts.